Intellectual property and other rights
- Brandable is the owner and operator of this website and online shop. All trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, text and other materials used therein belong to Brandable SA or a contractual partner of Brandable SA. No rights (rights of use, intellectual property rights, etc.) are acquired by calling, downloading or copying pages. Reproduction (in whole or in part), transmission (electronically or by other means), modification or use of this website and online shops for public or commercial purposes is prohibited without prior written consent
Limitation of Liability
- The photographs and texts illustrating and describing the goods on this website are non-contractual and for information purposes only. Brandable shall not be liable in the event of errors or omissions in the photographs or texts displayed on this website. Without limiting the scope of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, no claim of any kind, whether as to products delivered or non-delivery of products, or otherwise, shall be greater in amount than the purchase price of the products in respect of which damages are claimed. In no event shall Brandable be liable for ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE (EVEN IF THE ADVENT OF SUCH DAMAGE WAS KNOWN OR COULD HAVE BEEN KNOW BY BRANDABLE), CAPABLE OF ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH ITS PRODUCTS, THEIR USE, SALE OR THIS WEBSITE.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- The present General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by the Swiss Law.
- For the avoidance of doubt, English version of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale will prevail.
- Brandable SA excludes any liability (including negligence), which could result from the access or the inaccessible access to this website and online shop or any of its elements and from the use of the same.