- The trust of our customers is very important to us. Brandable SA undertakes all means, without restriction, to ensure the security and confidentiality of customer and site visitors information.
- Personal data are data on factual or personal circumstances of a particular or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, your name, your telephone number, your address, as well as all the data you provide us with when registering and creating your customer account. In addition, data from all purchases made online, as long as they can be assigned to your person (for example via the specified e-mail address).
Collection, processing and use of your personal data
- We collect, store and process your data for the entire processing of your purchase, including any later warranties, for our service, technical administration and our own marketing, information and market research purposes. Brandable may pass on the collected data for the purposes mentioned, as well as, for technical and organizational processing as well as for the settlement to third parties. Thus, the data provided may only be used by our service providers to fulfill their task. Any other use of the information is not permitted.
- For your order we need your correct name, address and payment information. For means of communication we additionally need your e-mail address. The email provided will be used for your identification (customer log, digital documents by e-mail) and your order and shipping confirmation.
- A deletion of your personal data takes place if statutory storage obligations do not conflict with this and if you have claimed an expulsion claim if the data are no longer required for the fulfillment of the purpose pursued, or if their storage is prohibited for other legal reasons.
- Information that we receive helps us to improve the shopping experience and to make it more customer-friendly and individual. The information you provide and that is automatically generated by our IT systems will be used to tailor advertising to you and your interests. We use this information, such as receipt and read receipt of e-mails, information about computers and connection to the Internet, operating system and platform, your purchase and service history, the date and time of the visit of the homepage as well as products which you have looked at.
- We only use usage data in a pseudonymized form. Our goal is to make our advertising more useful and interesting to you. Therefore, the analysis of personal and analysis of the pseudonym data collected by you helps us to ensure that we do not send advertisements to you indiscriminately. To this extent, we also compare which of our advertising e-mails you open in order to avoid sending unnecessary e-mails to you.
- You agree that brandable.ch will use the information you provide, as well as other information stored in your customer account, as well as pseudonymized usage data, so that we can present you personalized advertising and / or special offers and services.
- If you do not want to receive personalized advertising, you can object. A message to our customer service by mail, phone or letter is sufficient. You also have the option to unsubscribe in your customer account and through a link in all sent emails.
- Brandable.ch uses so-called "cookies". These are small text files that are stored locally on the computer of the site visitor and thus enable recognition when revisiting our website. These serve the analysis of the visitor behavior and are evaluated for the improvement and need-based design of our offer. You can prevent the storage of cookies under "Settings" in your devices browser.
- If you no longer want to receive newsletters from us, you can unsubscribe from them at any time. In addition, you can initiate the reactivation of the newsletter shipping in your customer account or through our customer service at any time.